вторник, 6 декабря 2016 г.

Two essays: Pocket money and Teenage charity

Pocket money: essay
Nearly every teenager has it's own pocket money. Some of them work for earning it and some ask their parents to leave them for school lunch. Both examples are normal and must not be explained why ,and so on. If a teenager works and earns money, it doesn't mean that he/she totally values it. One must not spend his pocket money in unnesseccary things, because it is nonsene, and in future one is going to face strong problems. Want to tell you my case: my parents leave me an x amount of money for my everyday school lunch, it is enough for me, but I don't spend the whole,because I recognize, that saving a few amount of money from my everyday pocket money, I'm not going to ask my parents for money in the end of the week, by the reason of my and my friend's cinema going. Besides, our 24 hours are sudden, and one is not able to insure me, that I'm not going to need having a little amount of money in my pocket, because my mom would call and ask me of buying a piece of bread for the evening. Every teenager must value the money starting from these young years,because nowdays World depends on it and will punish the one, who won't be able to earn money and use it nesseccerely, with poorness. 
Benjamin Franklin once has said these words, I agree with him: “A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned”:


Teenage charity: essay

Charity is charity. The act of giving to charity is a wonderful expression of selflessness. Some give to charity completely of free will. Others might be a little farther motivated by some kind of small incentive or reward. All the donations of food, clothes or money all go to that charity anyway. Why does it matter if there is any inventible or not. In fact why not commend those teachers and those public television stations because if those incentives hadn’t been offered then the people who gave based on the reward wouldn’t have given at all.

Students in high school are at an impressionable age. If students develop the practice of giving to charity while they’re still young then that behavior or practice will stay with them the rest their life, and in hindsight improving society greatly.
As for me charity is not just donating money or food, charity is donating your love, tolerance, kindness and knowledge to one, who needs it much more than thousand dollars. Every one of us has a soul, which needs care, help and sometimes a warm hug, to make our physical body become prosperous, useful and hopeful.
Want to end my essay with Martin Luther King Jr.'s words:

“Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness.” 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий